Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hello

Well, I finally did it, I finally started a blog! At last, a place to record and share my thoughts and ideas... and I have so much to do! (with this blog, of course! Rare are the days where I feel those high levels of stress that most American suburbanite and exurbanite families face every day.) I shall first make a list of topics to discuss, and, when I learn more HTML, I will finally improve upon this blog's appearence so that it actually looks like a person designed it, instead of looking like a predesigned template or (ughh!) a cookie cutter web page. At least I don't have to inhabit a housing developement and live in a house that neither demonstrates individuality nor solid building.

I am currently writing this blog on a Dell with Windows XP. The computer is so filled with trojans, viruses, spyware, and adware, that the default Internet Explorer browser is no longer fit for Internet use. Pop-ups appear even when one is not surfing the web at all, and sometimes even when one is not connected to the Internet. Even Firefox sometimes (though much less often and with much less severity) is effected.

I will post more soon. Feel free to comment. (oh dear, a nasty peice of spyware just reared its ugly head)

No comments: